30 avr. 2014
How to fix "Message not sent. Touch to retry" error/notification in Android SMS application
Using the SMS / MMS Android application, you may have already encountered the message "Message not sent. Touch to retry" that appears in your notification bar. This means that you probably have an old message which could not be sent, and which is always there in your phone.
Here's how to solve this problem:
1. Download and install Handcent SMS
2. If you are using Android 4.4.x (KitKat), set Handcent as default SMS application
3. Open Handcent and do Menu -> More (or More again) -> Undelivered
4. Delete each old message which appears
5. It's done. You can now remove Handcent and continue using your old SMS application.
Since version 6.0 of Handcent, you will not find the "More" option. Then here is how to find unsent messages to delete:
- Open Handcent
- Go to: Settings -> Send message settings -> Delivery report
- There you can delete the undelivered messages :)
Android: Supprimer l'erreur persistente "Le message suivant n'a pas été envoyé" de l'application SMSEn utilisant l'application SMS/MMS d'Android, vous avez peut-être déjà rencontré le message " Le message suivant n'a pas é...
Using the SMS / MMS Android application, you may have already encountered the message " Message not sent . Touch to retry &quo...
For some time, Facebook forces users of their mobile application to install Messenger if they want to read or send messages. This is certain...